Network marketing is the hot business strategy being used by top multi-level marketing (MLM) companies far and wide. No corner of the Earth has gone unfazed by this growing trend in business as MLM companies can be found all over the world. These companies have seen global success, with many topping international business charts including in major economic powerhouses like China and Japan.
I’m grouping them together since they are the leading Asian business epicenters and have some similar characteristics when it comes to the growing MLM business. We also already ranked the top MLM companies in Singapore, South Korea direct selling businesses, and other leading Asian nations in separate articles.
A Closer Look at the Chinese and Japanese Economies For The Asian Advantage
Japan is among top leaders in the world for economy while China is the newest #1 world leader in overall business over the United States, unseating the US after decades of dominance. With highly developed markets, these countries are the most developed economies and among the top in the world for stock exchange, purchasing, and imports / exports. Home to many of the Fortune 500 companies, China and Japan is an economic powerhouse where MLM companies have seen great success. Add to this foundation the strategy of network marketing, and Japanese / Chinese direct sales have soared.
Why is Network Marketing so Popular?
Network marketing is so popular because it takes the guess work out of business. Network marketing opens up the world of direct sales to become unlimited. With network marketing, the sky is the limit in China and Japan since this strategy lets companies reach consumers they otherwise wouldn’t.
In network marketing, an MLM company can reach the Asian cold market for lead generation – this is people beyond friends and family or those they have on social media platforms. Instead, solo ads and other marketing methods are utilized to contact individuals as potential leads. This greatly expands the number of people that can be reached and allows the company to grow far and wide.
5 Top Network Marketing Companies in China and Japan
Japan and China have seen several successful network marketing companies over the years. With direct sales growing in popularity then taking hold of the network marketing strategy, these companies are taking the marketing industry by storm. Some of the top network marketing companies in China and Japan are as follows:
5. Zrii – Offering products to help people live more healthy lives, the goal of Zrii is to help people live happier. With a wide array of products offered, Zrii hopes to help in any and all aspect of the consumer’s wellness. This has been a way to bring consumers to financial freedom as well, launching Zrii into a great deal of success as they break into the network marketing world for China and Japan.
4. Vasayo – Driven by innovation, Vasayo has seen international success and continually aims to reach further toward bigger and better products. Vasayo covers all wellness aspects of life and has an amazing executive team backing the company and pushing for continued success in 2022.
3. Buyezee – Changing the network marketing approach, Buyezee is definitely a company that stands out in a crowd. By offering a hub for consumers to find their favorite products at the best possible price, Buyezee offers a service to save money rather than a product itself. This way, there’s no convincing someone to love a product, but rather telling them how they can save on the things they already love! The potential for profits is endless for Asian MLM distributors of Buyezee.
2. Naturally Plus – One of the frontrunners in the health and wellness industry, Naturally Plus has seen global success as they promote a happier and healthier lifestyle. Working from the inside out, the company offers nutritional aids and supplements as well as skincare products to address any of their consumers’ needs. This top MLM company is poised for major growth in the Asian market for 2022.
1. Valentus – Prevailing among a plethora of health and wellness companies, Valentus offers weight management aids and energetic coffee supplements among many other wellness aids. The company combines this variety of products with their unparalleled compensation plan to really appeal to the masses, which has led to its great success for Chinese and Japanese distributors.
Generating Leads: Crucial for Network Marketing
The most important part of network marketing for any business in Asia is lead generation. Without the continuous traffic to their websites and lead generation through solo ad campaigns, these companies would not be successful. An MLM company is made or broken by their ability to generate leads. Luckily there is a lot of drive, ambition, and intelligence in the Chinese MLM market and Japanese network marketing sector.
Generating leads can lead to growing the business, but they don’t always result in someone signing up for the product, service, or company. This is why it is imperative to continually generate new leads for the company to succeed in China and Japan in 2022.
How Solo Ads Are The Best Leads For MLM In China And Japan
Solo ads are truly the best way to generate leads for a top network marketing company in Asia. These are essentially emails sent directly to consumers in an automated fashion thanks to new CRM software programs. With an email, you are more likely to get someone to click on a link and end up on a company’s website. If the company plays their cards right, they have an automation system in place that with prompt the person to sign up for more information. That is then a qualified lead for joining your MLM downline or purchasing your network marketing product. While a solo ad is not guaranteed to get a click or lead, it greatly raises the chances of generating the leads than other methods.
Solo ads for Chinese and Japanese distributors are typically purchased from a vendor and they will usually guarantee the number of clicks you purchase. This means that you may buy 300 clicks, but they will truly be sending closer to 400-600+ emails or more until the purchased number of clicks have been delivered. This is why solo ads are truly the best method for generating leads for Chinese and Japanese new MLM customers.
Here are the Best Solo Ads for the top network marketing business you decide to join in China or Japan.
Overall, Japan and China are well versed in the world of network marketing and MLM companies in 2022. With a great foundation of leading direct selling and MLM companies, Japan and China are both no stranger to the business strategy and welcoming to new companies utilizing that multi-level marketing plan. This has set the two top Asian countries up to be a network marketing hub where businesses find great and widespread success for 2022 and beyond.