Network marketing has truly taken the world by storm. There is simply no better way to address the masses and make a huge return on investment than through the network marketing on an MLM platform.
Forming a team to work under you who brings in more and more recruits for a common purpose – to sell products they believe in and make money that can change their lives – makes for a successful business plan. This is the way that the business world is moving to and it truly is changing the game.
Network marketing has also quickly become a global sensation. European countries have joined the bandwagon and Denmark is no exception. The Danish have long been smart business people, so when network marketing proved to be a promising approach, they jumped right in.
Here are the top 10 network marketing companies in Denmark:
10. Monat – Offering a competitive compensation program, Monat has emerged as one of the leading personal care direct sales companies. As the first company to market hair care as a direct sales initiative, Monat is making their mark in the hair care industry, which is a multibillion dollar industry in itself. Marketing nontoxic and safe products, Monat offers a continuous product profit margin with the popularity growing for these types of products.
9. Amway – When two men joined forces to provide better lives for their families, Amway was born. In 1959, the company was created to produce the first biodegradable concentrated cleaning product, called Liquid Organic Cleaner or L.O.C. With being the first cleaner of its kind, competition was next to none at its start. Once combined with a network marketing approach, Amway was even more successful. Amway has now grown to include cleaning supplies, health supplements, and beauty products, expanding its audience and driving its continued success.
8. Seacret – Founded in 2001, Seacret seeks to show the world the benefits provided by the Dead Sea. As a premium skincare line, Seacret was well taken and soon grew into many storefronts. Once the founders of Seacret expanded into the MLM platform through network marketing, the growth was even greater. As Seacret continues to grow and expand their product line, more and more people are jumping onboard to also reap the benefits offered by the earth and to further share this with others.
7. NuSkin – Focused on antiaging products, NuSkin has grown to become a global enterprise that is understandably one of the top network marketing companies in the industry. From supplements to personal care products, NuSkin provides a variety of antiaging products. Founded in 1984, NuSkin has grown to have a global revenue of $2.68 billion in 2018. With such success, NuSkin created charities and organizations to give to those in need. Focusing on children who are hungry, NuSkin donated over $8 million in 2018 to give back.
6. Jeunesse – As a leading company in the anti-aging circuit, Jeunesse focuses on making people reach their full potential starting first with helping them look and feel young. The company strives to build a family in its clients and representatives, providing a unique support system. The company even launched on September 9, 2009 at 9pm to fully encompass the number 9 to embrace the symbolism of longevity as an antiaging product company. With much of the mantra of the company focused on longevity, Jeunesse is well set on the path for success in the network marketing world.
5. Young Living – With over 20 years behind them, Young Living Essential Oils set the pace for the essential oil movement. With a commitment to provide quality and pure essential oils, the Young Living brand quickly took off and only continues to succeed with the movement to a network marketing approach.
4. doTerra – Founded in 2008, doTerra quickly took the network marketing world by storm as a leading company for the sale of essential oils as a therapeutic agent. This company was founded by a group of healthcare representatives who had seen the benefits for themselves and partnered with business people to make this mission possible. doTerra was named as such as it is derived from Latin as ‘gift of the earth’, which is the motto that the company follows as they see the success and benefits from essential oils being something that everyone can share. Due to the unique product and market, doTerra knew they would need a unique marketing approach as well. This is exactly how doTerra has hit the network marketing industry from the ground running and remains a top company in the field.
3. Oriflame – Spanning the globe like many on this list is Oriflame. With over 60 countries under their belt, this company is one of the leading beauty product company in their industry. Founded in Sweden and currently stationed in Switzerland, Oriflame offers high end beauty items to its clients. Representatives who join the company are provided a unique sales opportunity that also serve them to start their own beauty business with high end products and experience.
2. Valentus – A healthy living initiative company, Valentus is a coffee and other weight management supplement company driven by network marketing. Named for the Latin derivative meaning ‘prevail’, that’s exactly what Valentus aims to do and for the customers to do once using their products. Valentus prides itself on having an unmatched compensation program, strength in integrity, and leadership that sets itself apart from other companies in the same market.
1. Hempworx – One of the leaders in the distribution of CBD oil, Hempworx has hit the network marketing world running and never looked back. With the rise in popularity of product, as well as the unique automated recruitment system, has skyrocketed Hempworx to the top of the network marketing charts. Founded in 2014, Hempworx continues to grow on a daily basis, promising to be a $22 million company. From 2017 to 2018, Hempworx jumped from $9 million in sales to $100 million. Hempworx is sure to continue to be a promising international wave.
With much of the work turning to social media and networking platforms, it’s no wonder that business has taken that turn as well. Why not use the most active and far reaching platforms to build businesses? Network marketing is the way to go for any direct sales company as they all tend to follow an MLM format, which works wonders through networking.
Thanks for reading!