Network marketing is perhaps the greatest business strategy that could’ve happened to the direct sales world. Before this, MLM companies consisted of people who knew people who then knew even more people asking one another to join their companies and hope to make ends meet a little easier. Network marketing has completely taken that and flipped it on its head, opening up a whole new realm of possibility.
Israel is a free-market nation with an economy based upon knowledge and development. There is a high standard of living with this nation, but there remains room to grow. With an income per capita of roughly $40,000, Israel has a lot of potential for economic growth as a nation.
As one of the top ranking technological countries in the Middle East, Israel has all the potential necessary for MLM businesses to thrive and create a plethora of income for individuals. This will then boost the national economy and transition the nation into an even more economically healthy country. Israel has a plethora of knowledge shown through its vast innovation and growth in various industries. It is only a matter of time before entrepreneurship becomes a household trend.
Top Israeli Network Marketing Companies
As network marketing has shown great success all over the world, the same rings true in Israel. The strategy still has the potential to become even greater over time, but the trend should continue to climb as more and more Israelites take advantage of the great opportunity before them. Here are some of those companies in which people have already seen remarkable success with.
5. WorldVentures – Worldventures was founded on the premise that you would have a team around you that cared and worked together towards success. While this is common among network marketing companies, it isn’t always the case and certainly doesn’t always work out that way. World Ventures has aimed to make that the norm for their company, and has proven to truly provide that environment. Add Offering a unique network marketing approach, the company offers exclusive deals and plans for travel.
4. Arbonne – Norwegian born company Arbonne was founded in 1965 when the founder was tired of seeing skincare and beauty products full of chemicals and ingredients that did little to benefit the skin. The company was created to provide higher quality products that were sourced from natural ingredients. Beginning humbly with only 19 products, the company quickly took off and has grown into the successful international company that it is today.
3. Nikken – Founded on the 5 pillars of health, Nikken aims to help people understand Active Wellness, where you actively take charge of your health and wellness. With focus on mind, body, family, finances, and community, Nikken wants people to understand that well rounded health is essential for a healthy and happy life. Offering products in four of these five areas, Nikken hopes that people are able to reach financial health as well, completing the five pillars.
2. doTerra – As an essential oil company, doTerra set out to create and offer higher quality essential oil products than anyone had ever before. The company was founded to offer the incredible benefits that are found in pure essential oils, allowing people to experience these in their own home then share them with others. Since 2008, the company has maintained their company as a ‘gift of the earth’, never compromising on the quality of ingredients or integrity of the company.
1. Valentus – Offering slimming coffee as well as other weight management and energy aids, on top of a variety of wellness products, Valentus is a relatively new network marketing company in the wellness world. Don’t let that fool you, though, as this company has prevailed among the masses and has found great international success along the way. With an unparalleled compensation plan, the company is sure to continue to draw in new members and continue on its trajectory of success.
Israel is a hotbed for what is new and great. The country is primed and ready for network marketing to skyrocket the economy into the clouds, as it already has a great start in that direction thanks to the MLM business trend.
Why Lead Generation is Crucial
MLM Leads are those interest points that keep your business growing and flowing. Without leads, you will become stagnant and you could risk it all. In network marketing you have to continuously adapt to a market that changes, flipping your strategies around and making them work to your advantage.
If you have 100 leads a week, your business is going nowhere. Of those, you may have three leads stick a month. You have to have hundreds of leads each week to grow and succeed in the MLM world, and network marketing is designed to help you do that – if you’re willing to put in the effort to keep your leads coming.
When Joining an MLM Company
You can’t just jump into a Binary MLM company blindly and succeed right away. Regardless, it will take some time to truly get it to a comfortable place, but it will pay quickly and greatly to do some upfront research before you make the leap. Knowing exactly what you’re getting into and how to approach it will save you time and money in the long run.
When you select an MLM company to join – regardless of why you choose it – consider each and every bundle or package that gets you started with the company. Most MLM companies will have a few different ways to buy in or join, so look at them all closely. Carefully consider which works the best with your funding, time, and effort.
You’re looking to make a return on this investment. Keep that in mind. Don’t buy the largest package out there if you can’t truly afford to wait for that to come back to you. You’ll end up discouraged and with a stockpile of goods you either won’t use, or you won’t use quickly enough. That’s wasting money and your time. Instead pick what should work to get you a return on your investment so that you can really focus on growing your company.
Once you start to build your business, you’ll notice that there’s a divide in your team. A select group will be active and profitable and will be growing your business for you. That’s your power leg and your team of rockstars that you kind of can just let go and let thrive. You’ll want to concentrate your energy on your smaller leg – those that aren’t as quick to build their teams and profits. Those will need some extra coaching, but with time they can get to be as great as that power leg as well.
Thanks for Reading!
Erik Christian Johnson