Network marketing is the business strategy that could very well change the world. MLM companies aren’t what they used to be, making the market incredibly competitive, but with a great deal of potential to bring great profits for those willing to put in the effort.
As a small and wealthy nation, Brunei has an economy comprised of both foreign and domestic contributions. The country has strong ties with the natural gas and oil industry, which has resulted in a relatively strong and growing economy. Brunei has a high income per capita of $78,196, much as a result of the strong oil and gas industry investments.
Brunei has established itself as a stable market with moderate monetary openness, allowing it to be a prime country for network marketing companies to establish themselves and thrive. Network marketing has proven to not only act as a sufficient means to supplement income, but as a way to even replace income fully if needed.
Why is Network Marketing Popular?
Network marketing can change peoples’ lives. With the ability to not just supplement a measly income, but to completely replace it, network marketing has brought success to people from all walks of life – many of which never imagined such a thing possible.
Top Brunei Network Marketing Companies
Brunei is a country that has all the makings for network marketing to catch on and grow. MLM companies have already found a great deal of success in the country, and there is nothing to show that they won’t continue to do so as the network marketing strategy continues to gain popularity. Here is a sample of the top network marketing companies in Brunei.
5. K-Link – Founded in 2000, K-LINK is a direct sales company with an assortment of products offered. Ranging from beauty products to health and wellness to even car and household items, K-LINK has a product diversity that appeals to a large audience, contributing to the success of the company. In over 40 countries, the company has seen widespread and promising success. Aiming to break into the top 20 MLM companies in the world, K-LINK has its goals clearly claimed and is sure to reach them by 2020.
4. Elken Global – With the goal of ‘enriching lives together’, Elken Global sets out to help people build themselves into everything they want to be and to unify with others to do the same for even more people. Built on a foundation of integrity, respect, quality, and passion, Elken Global as a company wishes to hold a nurturing hand over its members and to create an environment where people feel they belong. Offering health, beauty, and home goods, Elken aims to help enrich every aspect of life.
3. Hai-O – Promoting healthcare and improving the well-being of individuals, Hai-O has been in business for nearly 30 years. As a regional leader in the network marketing industry, Hai-O has seen remarkable growth and success since getting started. The company offers water filtration and other home products as well as general wellness products and beauty items as well. The company appeals to a large audience this way, and the success of this method speaks for itself.
2. NuSkin – Founded on an innovative outlook at skincare and personal care products, NuSkin encompasses the motto of ‘all of the good, none of the bad’, meaning that the quality of the products is top notch and the business opportunity is high stakes. As the company grew, so did the innovation, and NuSkin hasn’t stopped striving for the absolute best ever since.
1. Valentus – As a company centered on prevailing wellness, Valentus fully understands that it has quite the competition in the network marketing world. Because of this, the company has been designed to outcompete all others, with a range of products where anyone can find exactly what they need. Also, Valentus offers a compensation plan that is unmatched in the wellness world, making it stand out among the crowd and explaining how the company reaches the top of network marketing charts all over the world.
Lead Generation: Why it’s Crucial
Lead generation is imperative to have a successful MLM business using network marketing. A lead is an interest click, or someone filling out to receive a weekly, monthly, etc. email from your business. Just because these people are leads, it does not mean they will join the company or even make a purchase. This is why you must constantly generate more numbers, as only some of them will pan out. You’ll hear a lot about lead generation and this is why.
Joining an MLM Business
When you look to join an MLM business, you need to consider all the factors that it takes to make it successful. Network marketing can really bring about a great deal of success, but it takes some up front planning and work to get it going. First, closely examine all the buy-in packages to select the one that is right for your budget and needs. Remember that this is an investment, but one you want to make a return on, so choose carefully.
You’ll then work on growing your business. An MLM company most commonly works on a binary system, where you have two legs to your business – the power leg and the smaller leg. Your power leg will quickly show itself as that is going to be the more active and profitable group starting out. Your smaller leg is going to be slower to get to the same level, but with a little extra attention, they will get there.
Throughout the entire part of your MLM business startup, you’ll have to think about lead generation. You can’t start a team without generating those first few leads, but you’ll have to continue to generate them to get your numbers growing. Also keep in mind that markets fluctuate and your strategies will need to be flexible to adjust as it does.
Brunei has a great setup for network marketing to take hold and become a driving force in their business market and in their economy as a whole. With a significant foundation of a solid economy, Brunei has the MLM investment potential that many countries don’t begin with. If MLM companies can make network marketing succeed in countries with less stable economies, there’s no reason the strategy can’t allow these companies to flourish in an economic powerhouse such as Brunei.