Network marketing is the new era in business that is not only sweeping the western world, but the globe. This approach has taken the world by storm with its efficiency, profitability, and ease. Who wouldn’t want to bank with mostly just a little initial groundwork?
As this approach has ventured into the other areas of the world, Europe has taken network marketing and ran with it. Slovakia is no exception. Here are the top 10 network marketing companies in Slovakia.
10. SwissJust – Created in 1930, SwissJust was originally founded as a company seeking natural approaches to health. This company focused on Aromatherapy and essential oil products as a means to balance the body, mind, and lifestyle. With the growth in popularity and prestige of the company, SwissJust really took off when the network marketing approach was applied to the marketing system. This global company has already shown amazing promise and only continues to do well.
9. PartyLite – Standing out among the crowd of network marketing companies is PartyLite. This company focuses on candles, home décor, and style among other facets of the industry! With what started as homemade candles by a schoolteacher, the company was finally founded into PartyLite. With party planning becoming more and more popular, this company has seen continued success and is top in the world for direct sales party planning. Using the networking strategy, PartyLite has seen global success.
7. Jeunesse – The focus of Jeunesse is to help people fulfill their potential to looking and feeling young. By forming a unique support system structured like family, the company has found great success in network marketing. The company emphasizes the symbolism of the number 9 meaning longevity, so they launched the company on September 9, 2009 at 9pm. With the mission for longevity, Jeunesse is sure to be a long lasting and very successful company.
6. Herbalife – As a nutrition and weight management company, Herbalife can be found almost everywhere. Started in 1980, the company has gone global in the cause to help others lead a healthier lifestyle. Thanks to social platforms and the network marketing approach, Herbalife has found great success across the world. You can look nearly anywhere to find a Herbalife representative.
5. NuSkin – In today’s society, everyone wants to look younger than they are. This should come to no surprise, then, that NuSkin, an antiaging company, is rising among the top MLM companies around. This global company has a wide repertoire of products to include supplements, skin care, and personal care. Between 1984, when the company was founded, and 2018, NuSkin became a $2.68 billion company. Through its success, the company has given back to numerous charities as well as founding its own, to include a focus on helping to feed hungry children across the world.
4. Forever Living – Founded in 1978, Forever Living became a company centered on a passion for better health. Founder Rex Maughan wanted to produce products that spoke for themselves when used. Now a multimillion dollar company, Forever Living offers hundreds of beauty and wellness products. With the years of experience and MLM set up, Forever Living is among the top of its industry and continuing to succeed.
3. Oriflame – Currently found in over 60 countries, Oriflame is a leading beauty company in many of those. This Dutch company is now headquartered in Switzerland and offers higher end beauty products. Paving the way for women to empower themselves through the beauty sales industry, Oriflame has been changing the high end beauty industry far and wide. The unique sales opportunity, companied with the network marketing approach has the company soaring to new heights.
2. Mary Kay – As a brand launched to empower women through business opportunities, Mary Kay was founded in 1963 by Mary Kay Ash herself. This truly changed the way that women were viewed in the business industry. Once network marketing took hold, Mary Kay quickly became one of the top worldwide beauty empires in the direct sales world.
1. Hempworx – Perhaps one of the fastest growing network marketing companies around, Hempworx is paving the way for the CBD oil industry in the MLM world. As a new company still in its infancy, Hempworx has grown exponentially. In 2017, the company made $9 million in sales revenue. Just one year later, in 2018, the company made $100 million. With a cutting-edge product and automated recruiting system It’s no wonder how this promises to be a $22 million industry with companies like Hempworx leading the way.
The network marketing boom won’t be slowing down any time soon. With such a great opportunity for businesses to grow quickly and into astronomical profit margins, why should it? The chance for success with this strategy is way too high to pass up.