Network marketing has touched all areas of The Republic Of Singapore and other parts of Asia. With markets hitting anything from beauty to travel to cryptocurrency, it seems this business strategy has helped to grow businesses across all sorts of industries for Asians. A truly genius strategy, network marketing has transformed the way direct sales and MLM companies do business, enabling Singaporeans to reach higher levels of success and enrichment.
Singapore is no different in how network marketing has impacted business, with many companies taking the business industry by storm in this country. But which MLM company should you join if you are a resident of Singapore? What multi-level marketing business is best for big profits and long-term success in Yishun, Bukit Batok, and the West region?
Here are the 10 best network marketing companies in Singapore to join in 2023 and 2024 ranked by our team of MLM experts with decades of experience.
Top 10 Best Network Marketing Businesses For Singapore In 2023 And 2024
1. LiveGood – The new king of MLM is LiveGood. LiveGood has everything needed to dominate the network marketing space going forward with top products, affordable prices, no pricey auto-ships, no volume requirements, and high compensation rates. The LiveGood business opportunity is available worldwide and products ship to 195 countries, including Singapore where reps are making record profits. That is why over 700,000 affiliate members are active in this rapidly growing MLM venture that will explode in 2024 (in a good way)! Get in on the ground floor of this network marketing rocket ship while you can!
2. World Ventures – Founded in 2005, World Ventures is relatively new to the direct sales and network marketing world. Cultivated on the spirit of core values that hold travel, community, and experience as the focus of company to enrich the lives of members in emotional, spiritual, and financial ways. As a unique company in the network marketing world, World Ventures ensures that they hold one another up to truly change lives in Tampines and Jurong. Part travel agency, part small business development, World Ventures aims to celebrate and challenge members in their goals and path to success in 2023.
3. Melaleuca – Founded in 1985, Melaleuca is a wellness company that aims to enhance the lives of people all over the globe. With a mission to help people reach their wellness and health goals, Melaleuca has stayed faithful along the way and has seen great success as a result. Offering over 400 direct selling product options and aiming to help at any part of someone’s wellness journey, Melaleuca has grown into a company averaging over $2 billion in revenue annually. Network marketing helped the company to reach a global success and the company only continues to grow today.
4. Amway – With a product that had no true competition, but that was well received, Amway was a success before the company even knew it. Two family men decided to quit their business world jobs and form their own business because they wanted more for their families. Amway was born when they released Liquid Organic Cleaner, the first concentrated biodegradable cleaner on the market. Fast forward to today, where the company offers an amazing variety of products from cleaning supplies to beauty products, and the success is out of this world in Yishun and Bukit Batok. Network marketing has only cemented Amway into being a continuous forerunner in the direct sales world. Amway has been around for many decades and will continue to be a big presence in the MLM field for 2024 and beyond, especially in Asia.
5. Herbalife – Founded in sunny California in 1980, Herbalife was likely predicted to not go the furthest when it comes to direct sales companies. As a wellness company, the competition was fierce and there is always a ton of hot new things coming out in that market. Boy were any doubters wrong if they thought this way. Herbalife took off and quickly became a household name all over the world. With network marketing on its side, Herbalife was destined to make it big, and it did just that. You can’t count Herbalife out when it comes to MLM dominance year after year in Choa Chu Kang, Tampines, East Region, and Jurong.
6. Nikken – In 1975, Nikken was founded on the Five Pillars of Health. These are Mind, Body, Family, Society, and Finance in the network marketing space. Believing that the healthy balance between these can help to make living more than just existing for ambitious Asian entrepreneurs. As a wellness company taking advantage of the network marketing strategy that has taken business by storm, Nikken is able to stand out among many wellness companies in the Singaporean market for 2024.
7. Nu Skin – What helps a network marketing company find even greater success once they are successful is the honor and respect they can earn when they give back from that success. Nu Skin exemplifies this as they have grown so much since the company was founded in 1984. As an antiaging company in a world that works to look young, the company has become a multibillion dollar network marketing company. From that, the NuSkin company donated millions annually towards efforts to feed the hungry children all over Asia.
8. Usana – With pillars of excellence, healthy, community, and integrity, Usana was built on a solid mission to help enrich people’s lives. The company is backed by health and science experts and offers health supplements that aim to help people live healthier pain free lives. The mission also aims to help those suffering from degenerative diseases to slow the degeneration and live happier lives. With celebrity endorsements and network marketing, Usana has grown widely popular and successful as a result.
9. Tupperware – With what seemed like an early unsuccessful business venture, Tupperware easily turned around what could have been a failure and has become one of the widest known and used products in the world. Founded eight decades ago, Tupperware began in supermarkets but quickly transitioned into direct sales so that its fresh food savers could be demonstrated to customers in the home. Partner the success after the transition with network marketing, and we have the Tupperware of today – a household name and product on a global scale for Singapore MLMers. It is even a publicly held company how and shares of its stock can be purchased in the market around the world.
10. Mintbuilder – Best Gold And Silver Precious Metals MLM in Singapore
Network marketing is a truly unique but incredibly successful business strategy that is flipping the business world upside down for Singaporeans. With more and more companies jumping on the successful strategy, it is important that a business stands out among the rest and offer something unique and incomparable to others of similar nature in Kampong Glam or Seletar. Mintbuilder is truly one of the best MLM company for 2023 in Singapore for precious metal profits.
Maximize Your Money Making In MLM
Making money with multi-level marketing in Singapore is not always easy, but it helps if you join the right network marketing company. Decide on one of these top MLMs listed above to increase your chances of success and profits in the Republic of Singapore for 2023-2024.