While network marketing is a rapidly growing business strategy, the UK in particular has been widely accepting of this industry. Entrepreneurs in the United Kingdom are already making major money with MLM in 2023 and 2024.
I am going to map out the best modern MLM companies that I believe are at the top of the network marketing game in the UK. Now, I have used a variety of resources to support this opinion, but it is just that, my opinion on the top network marketing companies for British entrepreneurs and direct sales experts.
I will add a references section with the links for more information on each of these leading network marketing companies in Britain. That way, you can look into them for yourself to learn more or join one of the British MLM businesses in 2023 and 2024.
But what MLM company should you join if you live in the UK and want powerful profits with passive income? Below we rank the ten top network marketing businesses for British business builders.
The 10 Best MLM Companies in the UK for 2023 and 2024
1. LiveGood – LiveGood is a game-changer in the multi-level marketing and direct selling industry. LiveGood’s products are top-notch with low prices that everyone can afford. You don’t have to be embarrassed by inflated price products or low quality items, and the compensation plan is very profitable for British business builders. With low costs and requirements and high payouts, LiveGood is a no-brainer for MLMers in England. This is the top MLM company that people are putting their pounds into. Build your MLM business bigger in Britain with Live Good and power up your pounds profits in 2024!
2. Oriflame – While the headquarters of Oriflame are in Europe, the MLM company founders targeted England for their cosmetic line first when they founded the company in 1967. English women fell in love with the products and a network marketing company flourished. Independent representatives can be found all over with cosmetics they love while making money promoting them in England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland.
3. Arbonne – Now headquartered in the states, Arbonne was originally founded in 1975 by Petter Morck in Europe. While very popular and successful in the United Kingdom, Arbonne has cosmetic products that are appreciated on a global level. Once perfected by Swiss chemists, the products are produced overseas and sold by bold Brits and Scots to earn extra GBP.
4. Mannatech – Based in Flower Mound, Texas, Mannatech was founded three decades ago and is a leading network marketing company focused on dietary supplements. Mannatech also offers personal care products, leading to its substantial growth in the UK industry in the last several years. Satisfied with the products showcased, more British reps are jumping to become representatives for the company to pull in extra pound profits.
5. Simply Naturals – This UK native network marketing company was founded over a decade ago, but already has great promise in this industry. This supplement company has already got a large portion of the English population on board. CEO Peter Willoughby and the company’s mission is to education about plant derived nutrition in England and around the world.
6. Herbalife – Odds are you have heard of Herbalife before many times. That alone should explain why it sits on this list. Based in Los Angeles, California, you can find an Herbalife business owner no matter where you go. This company is centered around weight management and supplement nutrition. Herbalife was founded in 1980 by Mark Hughes and continues to grow every day in 2023 as a top publicly traded MLM business for English stockholders.
7. Utility Warehouse – Founded and operated in North London, Utility Warehouse, dubbed “UW” by its partners, is a network marketing company that uses partners to sell cheaper utility bills, as opposed to physical products. By effectively “bundling” all your bills such as mobile phone, energy and broadband, partners can save their network hundreds of pounds across a year in Bristol and Southampton. UW is becoming a tantalising proposition for many given the current drastic increases in energy bills with the promise partners can save their networks money in Portsmouth or Derby. This is especially important for MLM residents of Liverpool and Birmingham in today’s economy with high inflation, energy shortages, and weaning off of fossil fuels in favor of cleaner options going into 2024.
8. Amway – Found all over the world and headquartered in Michigan, Amway is truly a global company. Its success in the UK is no exception, where it continues to thrive and grow. Founded in 1958 by Richard DeVos and Jay Van Andel, Amway offers a plethora of products through representatives of the company in England, Scotland, and Northern Ireland. Amways is the OG of MLM companies and therefore a business option that English entrepreneurs should not write off, even though it is not shiny and new any longer in 2023.
9. Forever Living Products – This comes as no surprise, as Forever Living Products is a very successful company with Northern Irish independent distributors and Scotsman affiliate reps. Founded in 1978, and headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, this company is a growing and strong network marketing company in the UK. Forever Living offers a variety of bee derived and aloe vera products which include drinks, cosmetics, and other supplements as well as many more products for British business builders in 2023.
10. Hempworx And Akashx by MDC – Trade Crypto alongside the experts and spend crypto freely with a gold-plated cryptocurrency debit card. My Daily Choice is probably the fastest growing MLM company in the UK, EU, and the world overall. Known for their CBD oil line, Hempworx, My Daily Choice is truly a house of brands and has created one of the best crypto/forex education, trading platforms in the world for 2023! Now they have added a premium vegan dietary supplement line as well for additional direct selling product options and higher margins for distributors in the United Kingdom.
Top MLM Company Honorable Mention: Wikaniko
Focused on ‘going green’, this UK based company is showing early promise of being one of the top network marketing businesses in the UK and world. Founded by Trever and Karen Blake in 2008, Wikaniko offers only environmentally friendly products that are safe for everyone. These include personal care, cleaners, and teas which are all completely made from natural materials. Sales are growing for this top UK MLM in 2023 and probably 2024 for English entrepreneurs!
Top MLM Company Runner Up: Avon
Perhaps one of the most well known cosmetic and personal care company, Avon was founded in 1886 in New York City. Now, the leading MLM company is so well known overseas, the headquarters have since been moved to London, United Kingdom. You can find Avon representatives literally anywhere as this top network marketing company only continues to thrive and grow in 2023.
Other Top UK Network Marketing Company Runner-Ups
Network Marketing Knowledge Now
Overall, network marketing is the way to go for business opportunities in the economic era that Brits live in. Some of these growing MLM companies started way back as direct sales and door to door, but have evolved with the times to show remarkable process in network marketing as well. While network marketing is rapidly growing on a global level, it seems the UK is a great place to get on board while things are hot! It is time for more British business builders to join the best network marketing company that fits their needs in 2023 and 2024.