Network marketing is now at an all-time high in Japan and on a global scale. What started as a simple email to get the word out about a company to a few extra Japanese people has become a worldwide business strategy that has been met with great success.
This strategy has touched every corner of the earth now, with Japan being among one of the countries where network marketing has skyrocketed companies into success. But which MLM company should you join if you are Japanese and want the highest chance of success? Here are the 10 Best MLM Companies in Japan for 2023 and 2024.
10 Best Network Marketing Companies For Japan In 2023 And 2024
1. LiveGood – The multi-level marketing industry has changed a great deal over the last few years to say the least. MLMers in Japan can no longer afford expensive products, pricey auto-ships, and costly monthly memberships. That is why LiveGood is the top MLM company in Japan for 2023. It is changing the game with affordable products, a dirt cheap membership structure, and high commissions. With LiveGood you can build your network marketing business big time on a budget. Many Live Good affiliate members are earning money on their matrix spillover and product sales commissions without even recruiting members to their downline team in Asia!
2. WGN – Claiming that technology can help you to live better, World Global Network (WGN) offers personalized health plans and wellness guides that are designed to help you live the best life you can live. Their plans and guides include the use of wearable devices such as watches and pedometers to help you reach your full potential. WGN has remained committed to their cause and aims to do their best to help people live full lives in Tokyo or other parts of Japan. With this and using a network marketing approach, the company has made great headway in the industry and continues to see remarkable success with Asian distributors.
3. AIM Global Fiji – Founded in 2005, AIM Global (Alliance in Motion) wanted to provide top of the line products and services to those interested in network marketing companies. Offering health and wellness supplements and products, AIM Global is known for its pro-distributor business model and has allowed the company to grow. With an international reach, AIM Global saw quick success and even gives back to those less fortunate thanks to such success with Asians in MLM.
4. ARIIX – The self-proclaimed ‘Opportunity Company’, ARIIX is all about pushing the limits of human potential in multi-level marketing. Believing that everyone has unlimited potential for greatness, ARIIX aims to show people just how successful they can become. ARIIX crosses several brands, spanning a diverse product offering. This and their network marketing strategy have launched them into great success. The knowledge that trends shift allows ARIIX to adapt to an ever changing market and to provide exactly what customers need in the Japanese market.
5. Neora – Wishing to impact as many lives as possible is Neora, a top MLM company that understand how their actions can impact people worldwide. With antiaging products and wellness opportunities, Neora’s mission includes being grateful for their success in helping others strive for greatness. By remaining true to their values, believing in happiness, and giving to others, Neora promises that you will succeed with the best of the best for Japanese distributors. Combine this mission and set of core values with network marketing, and there is no question as to why Neora is among those topping charts across Osaka and Sapporo.
6. Zrii – Zrii is a leading MLM business that offers products aimed to help people live a happier life in Tokyo and Kyoto. The company’s product lines range from wellness to skincare and offers a wide array of products. With the goal of helping people to reach financial freedom as they transform their lives, Zrii has been a truly inspiring network marketing company to break into the market. With empowerment driving their success, Zrii is set up to remain successful for many years to come in Japan and all of Asia.
7. Vasayo – Innovative products has helped to launch Vasayo MLM to international stardom throughout Japan and other parts of Asia. With an executive team like no other, the brainstorming for bigger and better products has always been what has driven Vasayo towards success in the Asian MLM market. Covering all aspects of a healthier lifestyle, Vasayo has something that everyone needs and that marketability has helped the success grow in Japan.
8. Buyezee – As one of the more unique companies to come into network marketing in Japan, Buyezee truly encompasses the entire network marketing approach. As a company set out to make buying easier and offering a wide variety of products at the best possible rates, Buyezee offers a service that residents of Hiroshima and Yokohama buy into rather than their own product. By using Buyezee, you are then able to save money on products you already know and love and use on a regular basis. Through this approach, Buyezee has proven to be quite successful and is sure to continue to be for Japanese MLM reps.
9. Naturally Plus – As a company in the health and wellness industry using a network marketing approach, Naturally Plus has quite the lineup of competition in Nagoya and Kobe. Despite that competition, Naturally Plus has become a global success and aims to promote a healthier lifestyle in Japan and worldwide. With both wellness and skincare products for Asians, the company aims to do this from the inside out and has shown to be remarkably successful in their 20 years of business.
10. Valentus – Meaning ‘to prevail’, Valentus is a top network marketing company that is in the health and wellness industry, offering slimming coffee, appetite supplements, and other energy aids for residents of Naha, Sendai, Nagasaki, and Fukuoka. With a wide variety of MLM products, this dependable company has seen great success because of their ability to reach a large audience. Aiming to help people push themselves towards a better version of themselves, along with a great compensation plan, Valentus has seen rapid and maintainable success that will continue to set them apart into 2023 and 2024 beyond just the cities of Saitama or Kitakyushu in Japan. As a Japanese distributor, you must cash in on coffee and caffeine with this profitable MLM venture!
Choose Your Top MLM Opportunity In Japan
As you can see, there are plenty of amazing choices for joining a top MLM company organization in 2022 or 2023 if you live in Japan. When it comes down to it, sometimes it is more about your entrepreneurial spirit and skills and less about the Japanese network marketing business you choose to join in Niigata or Nara.
MLM is still a red hot industry worldwide despite what you may hear. Network marketing is showing absolutely no signs of slowing down anytime in the foreseeable future for Japanese business enthusiasts. This means that this strategy is a great success and will surely continue to grow companies for the long haul. It would be wise to jump onboard while the Japanese network marketing market is hot to grow your own business and success as an MLM professional.
Thanks for reading 10 Best MLM Companies in Japan for 2023 and 2024! Now it is time to put the WORK into your NetWORK marketing business of choice! Get ready to level up your multi-level marketing business and dominate direct selling as a Japanese pro!