Network Marketing is far from limited to specific nations in the European continent. The network marketing business has gone global, with significant growth in Europe, including the Netherlands.
The Netherlands have always housed a large population of true entrepreneurs. The Dutch first introduced currency when they would trade tulips for products all over the world, and revolutionized the global economy in the process.
With this spirit, it is no surprise that the Netherlands would welcome an opportunity such as network marketing. This not only encompasses direct sales, but allows for the building of residual income long-term in Europe.
But which multi-level marketing company should you consider joining if you are a resident of the Netherlands and want to post powerful profits? As the network marketing business takes off in the Netherlands, we will explore the top 10 best MLM companies there to join in 2023 and 2024.
Top 10 Best MLM Businesses To Join In The Netherlands For 2023 And 2024
1. LiveGood – LiveGood is the new leading direct sales company for growth over the last 8 months of its existence. Who doesn’t want to join a huge potential MLM business that offers high compensation, costs almost nothing, and has low-cost but high-quality products?
There is a reason why Live Good has grown to around 650,000 affiliates, members, and customers with a very promising end of 2023 and 2024 earnings potential for reps in the Netherlands.
2. Oriflame – Another leading MLM company, Oriflame also spans the globe. In over 60 countries, Oriflame leads the beauty marker in many of their locations.
Originally founded in Sweden, the beauty company is now headquartered in Switzerland, offering a variety of higher end beauty products. With a unique sales opportunity, Oriflame offer’s its Dutch representatives the ability and chance to start their own high end beauty business.
3. Vorwerk – Founded in 1883 and with over 130 years of history, Vorwerk may be a bit surprising to find on this list. As a company initially founded as a carpet company, Vorwerk has grown to become an international business that remains family owned to this day.
Now offering household products from vacuum cleaners to power tools, cosmetics, and flooring, Vorwerk has a diverse marketing ability and audience potential. It is no wonder they are taking the network marketing world by storm with their business history and diverse product availability in Amsterdam and Rotterdam.
4. Amway – As the first biodegradable and environmentally friendly cleaning product that was also concentrated, Liquid Organic Cleaner (L.O.C.) had a wide market with little to no competition early on in The Hague and Utrecht.
Founded in 1959 by a pair of men who wanted to provide more for their families, Amway launched L.O.C. and the rest was history. With the company now spanning from household cleaning supplies to beauty products and health supplements, Amway is only continuing to grow and succeed with Netherlands citizens working as reps and company customers.
5. ACN – Found on 5 of our 7 continents, ACN has been in business for over 26 years. When four entrepreneurs came together to form a cohesive company that shared their common direct sales interests, ACN was born. With a foundation built on integrity, sound business plans, and a commitment to serving the masses, it’s no wonder that ACN ranks among the top global network marketing businesses.
With an approach towards technology and communications, ACN is a true powerhouse in their field, as they are the world’s largest direct sales company in this area. Not only has this company helped countless on their way to success, but the company founded a charitable campaign to further reach those who need help the most.
6. Reliv – With a brag worthy retention rate of 65%, it is no wonder that Reliv sits on the list as one of the best network marketing companies. With its marketing targeting a wellness initiative that pays off in multiple ways, Reliv has a great success rate among direct sales companies.
With a money back guarantee for any new distributors, Reliv puts the trust that their product is successful and promising where they put their money and has done so for 30 years in the European Union.
Reliv strives to make sure distributors work for themselves, but never by themselves with a great networking strategy and support system, making it truly a unique wellness initiative through network marketing in the EU.
7. Herbalife – Nearly everyone has heard of Herbalife. That goes to show why there is no shock here that Herbalife makes the list as one of the best network marketing companies in the Netherlands. Founded in 1980, this company continues to grow each and every day.
While Herbalife is a California based company, it has reached a global market with matching success. With its product focus on weight management and healthy supplemental nutrition, Herbalife has a solid place in the network marketing industry. Affiliates and MLMers are still earning extra Euros with this top network marketing opportunity.
8. NuSkin – Founded in 1984, NuSkin is a direct sales company focused on antiaging products spanning supplements and personal care products. As a truly global company focused on a market that is only growing in popularity, NuSkin has exponentially made waves in the network marketing world.
With a global sales revenue of $2.68 billion in 2018, the company is more than successful. Because of this, they have created charities and gave back over $8 million to those children in need across the globe in 2022. Focused significantly on feeding the hungry children of the world, NuSkin is an honorable and successful company to join in Amsterdam or other parts of Netherlands.
9. Juice Plus – Originating in a leading direct sales company that sought to improve the public’s safety through the production of fire and smoke detectors, Juice Plus came to fruition long after the original company had expanded into air and water filtration.
In 1993, Juice Plus was created to develop and expand on the wellness initiatives started earlier on with the original company goals. Since then, Juice Plus has hit the network marketing industry with great gusto and shows promise to only go up from there. Currently in over 20 countries, Juice Plus strives to help people live a better and healthier life through fruit and vegetable supplements and nutrition.
10. Hempworx (My Daily Choice) – As a hemp product company, Hempworx (now owned by MDC) has taken the network marketing world by storm, both in the American and international markets. A relatively new company, Hempworx was founded in 2014. CBD oil is the primary product used for personal care and as a health benefiting supplement.
This industry alone is promising to grow rapidly and take it all the way to the bank, with an estimated projection of being a $22 million dollar company. In just one year’s time, Hempworx alone jumped from $9 million worth of sales to $100 million. The product itself is a hot commodity item, but the beauty lies within Hempworx’s automated recruitment system that is unique and incomparable to most other MLMs in 2023.
Netherlands Network Marketing Mastery
All in all, network marketing is where the money is at in today’s world. Any direct sales company is going to be most successful with a networking approach, as so many have gone from brick and mortar to this method, as well as those who started in the door to door or one phone call at a time era. Networking has become how the world works, so why shouldn’t business follow suit in 2023 to earn extra Euro income?
Thanks for reading 10 Best MLM Companies in the Netherlands for 2023 and 2024! Now it is time for you to decide which multi-level marketing or direct selling opportunity you will join.
Our Top Online Opportunities Right Now