Norway is a country that has seen a great amount of network marketing companies come and go. Multi-level marketing (MLM) and direct selling can be volatile industries for Norwegians if they don’t join the right company.
With the start of an affiliate marketing or MLM company comes great risk in whether or not the company will see enough success early on to hold its own over the early years to continue to become one of the best for Norwegians looking to profit.
Here are the 10 Best MLM Companies in Norway for 2023 and most likely 2024 that have proven to be very successful using network marketing to launch them into a great trajectory of continuous success.
Top 10 Best Network Marketing Businesses In Norway For 2023 And 2024
1. LiveGood – Want to know what everyone in the MLM industry is buzzing about. It is LiveGood, the newest network marketing darling that has taken the world by storm. In just 10 months it has grown to nearly 950,000 affiliates and customers in 215 countries. Their products are affordable, easy to sell, and great for recruiting your downline in a simple manner.
If you want to grow your wealth and health, it is time to get started with LiveGood now. Don’t miss out on the profit potential with this fast-growth MLM company!
2. Avon – One of the leading cosmetic and personal care companies in the world, Avon (now owned by parent company Natura & Co) has been a household name for over 100 years.
Such a rich and successful history paved the way for the direct sales beauty company to successfully cross into the network marketing world, making it one of the top beauty companies in the world.
Avon set out to empower women and help them reach success never before thought of, and has seen that come to fruition beautifully.
With such success the company has given back for a long time towards both breast cancer research and awareness, only garnering more support and success as a result.
3. Young Living – For over 20 years, Young Living has been one of the top Essential Oils companies in the network marketing industry for Norwegian entrepreneurs. This company truly set the pace for the essential oils movement all over the world.
Partnering a unique product that is quality and purity tested and driven, the network marketing strategy used by Young Living has amounted to great success for the company over the years.
Young Living saw quick and early success but only continued to grow more successful through that early stage. It stands out as one company that truly took what worked and kept at it.
4. Herbalife – Despite being a young company compared to some of the network marketing wellness companies, Herbalife has skyrocketed into success at an incredible rate.
Offering a new way of life that is intended to change how people live long term, Herbalife has stood out and grown to be a worldwide entity. You can go anywhere in the world and find an Herbalife representative. It’s no wonder with such a great popularity that network marketing took this company to absolute direct sales stardom.
5. Mary Kay – In 1963, Mary Kay Ash aimed to build a company that empowered women and helped them break into the business world as leaders. As a company in the beauty industry founded by and for women, the company grew very popular very quickly and become and international phenomenon in only a decade, with trends spreading over the world.
Mary Kay wanted to leave a lasting legacy and that she did. Network marketing only further helped to spread the success of this legacy all over the world bringing success and happiness to women everywhere.
6. Tupperware – Founded in 1946, Tupperware was first introduced as a method to keeping food fresh longer. First introduced in supermarkets, Tupperware didn’t do that well in sales.
The brand needed to be demonstrated for people to fully see the benefits of the products. This is where the company took the turn towards direct sales, allowing the success of the products to take off.
Today Tupperware has reached all corners of the globe. Offering up all sorts of products for your kitchen and home, Tupperware has something for anyone and has truly been a remarkable success since turning to network marketing as a means for better business.
7. Oriflame – This Dutch company now reaches over 60 countries and is one of the leading beauty and skincare companies in the network marketing industry.
Offering high end beauty products and skincare solutions, Oriflame wants only the best for its clients and representatives. This has allowed people the unique opportunity to run their own high end beauty business and become successful in the process. This allows them to gain the insightful experience as well as feeling amazing along the way.
8. Nature’s Sunshine – As a wellness company, Nature’s Sunshine has quite the long list of companies in the same niche as they are. What can they do to set themselves apart? The focus solely on total life transformation.
Nature’s Sunshine aims to completely change the lives of those who choose to use the products offered by the company. With longevity and all natural ingredients on their side, Nature’s Sunshine has dipped into markets across the globe, proving that quality and being purpose driven can lead to boundless success in Kristiansand.
9. Amway – It is no surprise that Amway tops network marketing charts all over the world. In 1959 when two businessmen decided to form their own company to better the futures of their families, they likely did not foresee what amazing success it would be in Europe.
As the first of its kind, the Liquid Organic Cleaner (LOC) product developed quickly took off and brought the company rapid early success. Never before had a concentrated biodegradable cleaning product been available in the European Union.
Today the company offers cleaning supplies, personal care items, health supplements, and beauty products among others. With a great initial success, diversity in product lines, and a solid network marketing strategy, Amway will only continue to see great success in Drammen and Tromso Norway.
10. Valentus – Fresh into the network marketing world, Valentus is making monstrous waves of success in the wellness industry. Offering slimming coffee and energy aids, along with other products to meet anyone’s needs, Valentus really sets out to help European people lead a better life through MLM.
Meaning ‘to prevail’ Valentus has done so with great early success that is sure to continue to grow in the EU. With network marketing and an unmatched compensation plan, Valentus is able to stand out in the crowd of similar companies in Norway and truly appeal to people with products and success stories alike in Stavanger or Alesund.
Make Major MLM Money
Network marketing has hit the ground running with driving companies towards increased success and shows no sign of slowing down. While trendy, yes, this strategy is anything but a fad for Norwegian MLM entrepreneurs in 2024.
With success rates as they are, there is plenty of evidence to prove that this business strategy is one for the ages that will be seen used for years to come in Oslo, Bergen, and Trondheim.