Network marketing is taking Estonia by storm. As a method of amplifying the direct sales system, network marketing is becoming an Estonian phenomenon. Europe is no stranger to this growing business strategy, with many European nations thriving with well to do network marketing companies.
But which MLM company should an Estonian entrepreneur join? Here are the 10 Best MLM Companies in Estonia for 2023 and 2024.
Top 10 Best Network Marketing Businesses For Estonia In 2023
1. LiveGood – If you live in Estonia, LiveGood is a lucrative ground floor opportunity that you should jump on now without further delay. It has produced record-breaking growth and profits for affiliate members that have struggled with MLMs in the past. LiveGood combines low cost product lines, high quality ingredients, and a top compensation plan for the perfect storm of profits. Join now while it is still a ground floor opportunity!
2. Nu Skin – Since 1984, NuSkin has grown into a globally recognized antiaging company. With a variety of products ranging from personal care to supplements, Nu Skin has grown remarkably over the years.
In 2022, NuSkin had a global revenue of $2.5 billion. With this, the company has funded its own charitable campaigns, as well as giving back to numerous others. Last year alone, Nu Skin gave $5 million to help feed children who are hungry across the world. Their profits have dipped a bit in 2023 but NuSkin still has plenty of new growth potential in 2024!
3. Juice Plus – Originally founded as a public safety company that produced fire and smoke detectors, Juice Plus has come a long way from its humble beginnings. Once the parent company moved to air and water filtration systems, the idea began to form towards the foundation of Juice Plus as it is known today. Currently in over 20 countries, Juice Plus aims to help people live a healthier life, starting with fruit and vegetable supplements.
4. Amway – In 1959, two family men decided to join together to build their own company and make a better way of life for their children. Amway began producing the first ever biodegradable concentrated cleaning product, called Liquid Organic Cleaner.
As the first of its kind, there was little to no competition in Tallinn. This allowed the company to take off and grow successful. Amway now produces cleaning supplies, beauty products, and health supplements which allow the company to further grow and prosper in Kuressaare and Tallinn.
5. NL International – Yet another rising network marketing company is NL International. This company aims to help people take charge of their health by marketing products from Beautysane.
NL International has a 96% satisfaction rating as a result of their aim to provide the support needed to their clients. Currently in over 17 countries, NL International is rising among the network marketing companies and moving towards the top as there is still great promise behind this brand.
6. Herbalife – Another rising nutrition and weight loss company is Herbalife. Founded in 1980, you can now find an Herbalife representative almost anywhere in the world. Now a global institution, Herbalife continues to strive to promote wellness and reach people all over the world. As Herbalife grows on a daily basis, it continues to see this success thanks to social platforms and network marketing.
7. Mary Kay – As a brand to empower woman and change how women are perceived in the business world, Mary Kay was founded in 1963 and has become one of the top beauty brands in the world. Within a decade of being founded, Mary Kay became an international business and became a leading trendsetter.
Mary Kay Ash wished to help other women succeed, feel great about themselves, and leave a lasting legacy for others to follow for years to come. Combining the principles of the company with the network marketing and social aspects of the business world today has allowed the company to see continued success.
8. Oriflame – Oriflame spans the globe, as so many on this list do, with over 60 countries in their service. This is one of the leading beauty product companies in the world, with high end products being their specialty.
While the company is currently stationed in Switzerland, the company was founded in Sweden and continues to grow. Empowering its clients with a unique sales opportunity to run their own high end beauty business, Oriflame is sure to continue to grow for years to come.
9. My Daily Choice – As a relatively new company, My Daily Choice owned Hempworx is outshining all of the competition and leading the world of CBD distribution. As this product has risen in popularity, Hempworx has taken the network marketing strategy and ran with it to become so very successful. In the span of one year, Hempworx went from $10 million in sales revenue to $100 million in revenue. This promises to be a multibillion dollar industry, ensuring security for Hempworx to continue to grow and thrive.
10. Valentus – Producing weight management supplements and coffee aids, Valentus is a successful company driven through network marketing in Tartu,Narva, and Parnu. With a name derived with the meaning ‘to prevail’, Valentus is definitely prevailing and aims to continue to do so. With a self-boasting unmatched compensation program and strength in integrity, Valentus is leading the way in its market. Valentus promises to help their Estonia customers and distributers alike prevail with the MLM company in 2023 and 2024 if you live in Tallinn.