Network marketing has truly taken the people of Denmark by storm. There is simply no better way to address the masses and make a huge return on investment than through the network marketing on a multi-level marketing (MLM) platform in Denmark.
Forming a team to work under you who brings in more and more recruits for a common purpose – to sell products they believe in and make money that can change their lives – makes for a successful business plan. This is the way that the business world is moving to and it truly is changing the game in 2022 and 2023.
Network marketing has also quickly become a global sensation in Copenhagen, Odense, and Aalborg. European countries have joined the bandwagon and Denmark is no exception. The Danish have long been smart business people, so when network marketing proved to be a promising approach, they jumped right in.
But which MLM business is the right one to get involved with going into 2024? Here are our top ten favorite MLM companies for Denmark in 2023 and 2024:
Top 10 Best MLM Companies in Denmark for 2023:
1. LiveGood – LiveGood is proof that the MLM industry and evolve and improve, which hasn’t happened in years. LiveGood utilizes the low-cost membership model and discounted (but very high quality) products to make network marketing realistic for affiliates all over the world. They also pay very well compared to most or all other MLMs out there in Europe. If you want to live good while boosting your wealth and health, LiveGood is the top MLM company for you if you are an enthusiastic European. It is time to live good and prosper with the top growing MLM biz in the industry!
2. Amway – When two men joined forces to provide better lives for their families, Amway was born. In 1959, the company was created to produce the first biodegradable concentrated cleaning product, called Liquid Organic Cleaner or L.O.C.
With being the first cleaner of its kind, competition was next to none at its start. Once combined with a network marketing approach, Amway was even more successful. Amway has now grown to include cleaning supplies, health supplements, and beauty products, expanding its audience and driving its continued success. Amway has dominated the MLM space ever since, even though it has plateaued and receded a bit in recent years.
3. Seacret – Founded over two decades ago, Seacret seeks to show the world the benefits provided by the Dead Sea. As a premium skincare line, Seacret was well taken and soon grew into many storefronts in Copenhagen and Esbjerg.
Once the founders of Seacret expanded into the MLM platform through network marketing, the growth was even greater. As Seacret continues to grow and expand their product line, more and more people are jumping onboard to also reap the benefits offered by the earth and to further share this with others.
4. Nu Skin – Focused on antiaging products, Nu Skin has grown to become a global enterprise that is understandably one of the top network marketing companies in the industry for residents of Anberg and Randers Denmark.
From supplements to personal care products, NuSkin provides a variety of intriguing antiaging products. Founded in 1984, Nu Skin MLM has grown to have a global revenue of $2.5 billion in 2022. With such financial success, Nu Skin created charities and organizations to give to those in need. Focusing on children who are hungry, Nu Skin donated over $2 million in 2022 to give back to the European community.
5. Jeunesse – As a leading company in the anti-aging circuit, Jeunesse focuses on making people reach their full potential starting first with helping them look and feel young.
The company strives to build a family in its clients and representatives, providing a unique support system. The top multi-level marketing company even launched on September 9, 2009 at 9pm to fully encompass the number 9 to embrace the symbolism of longevity as an antiaging product company. With much of the mantra of the company focused on longevity, Jeunesse is well set on the path for success in the network marketing world.
6. Young Living – With over 20 years behind them, Young Living Essential Oils set the pace for the essential oil movement. With a commitment to provide quality and pure essential oils, the Young Living brand quickly took off and only continues to succeed with the movement to a network marketing approach.
7. doTerra – Founded in 2008, doTerra quickly took the network marketing world by storm as a leading company for the sale of essential oils as a therapeutic agent. This smart network marketing company was founded by a group of healthcare representatives who had seen the benefits for themselves and partnered with European business people to make this mission possible.
The doTerra corporation was named as such as it is derived from Latin as ‘gift of the earth’, which is the motto that the company follows as they see the success and benefits from essential oils being something that everyone can share. Due to the unique product and market, doTerra knew they would need a unique marketing approach as well. This is exactly how doTerra has hit the network marketing industry from the ground running and remains a top company in the field for EU citizens.
8. Oriflame – Spanning the globe like many on this list is Oriflame. With over 60 countries under their belt, this company is one of the leading beauty product company in their industry.
Founded in Sweden and currently stationed in Switzerland, Oriflame offers high end beauty items to its clients. Representatives who join the company are provided a unique sales opportunity that also serve them to start their own beauty business with high end products and experience.
9. Valentus – A healthy living initiative company, Valentus is a coffee and other weight management supplement company driven by network marketing. Named for the Latin derivative meaning ‘prevail’, that’s exactly what Valentus aims to do and for the customers to do once using their products. Valentus prides itself on having an unmatched compensation program, strength in integrity, and leadership that sets itself apart from other companies in the same market.
10. My Daily Choice And Hempworx – One of the leaders in the distribution of CBD oil, Hempworx has hit the network marketing world running and never looked back. With the rise in popularity of product, as well as the unique automated recruitment system, has skyrocketed Hempworx to the top of the network marketing charts.
Founded ten years ago, Hempworx continues to grow on a daily basis, promising to be a $25 million company in short time. In the last few years, Hempworx jumped from under $10 million in sales to $100 million. Hempworx, now owned by MDC, is sure to continue to be a promising international wave into 2023 and early 2024.
Make More Money With MLM
With much of the work turning to social media and networking platforms, it is no wonder that multi-level marketing business has taken that turn as well. Why not use the most active and far reaching platforms to build businesses? Network marketing is the way to go for any Danish direct sales company as they all tend to follow an MLM format, which works wonders through networking.
Thanks for reading 10 Best MLM Companies in Denmark for 2023!
Here Is Our Best Online Opportunities Right Now (Earn Up to $2000 Commissions – Not MLM)